– Specialized event intended to provide retail investors direct access to ask their questions to Wil Ralston, President –
– Questions can be typed in live during the event or pre-submitted through the event website at virtualinvestorco.com –
– The event is taking place on Friday, April 23rd at 1:00 PM ET –
PHOENIX, April 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — SinglePoint Inc. (OTC PINK: SINGD) (“SinglePoint” or the “Company”), a company focused on providing renewable energy solutions and energy-efficient applications to drive better health and living, today announced that Wil Ralston, President of SinglePoint will participate in the Virtual Investor ‘Ask the CEO’ event on Friday, April 23, 2021 at 1:00 PM ET.
As part of the virtual event, Mr. Ralston will provide a brief presentation, followed by approximately 20 minutes of an interactive Q&A session. This ‘Ask the CEO’ event is intended to provide retail investors access to ask their questions directly to Mr. Ralston.
Questions can be typed in live during the event or pre-submitted through the event website at virtualinvestorco.com. Mr. Ralston will answer as many questions as possible during the event.
To register and participate during the SinglePoint ‘Ask the CEO’ session, please click here.
About SinglePoint Inc.
SinglePoint Inc. is a renewable energy and sustainable lifestyle company focused on providing environmentally friendly energy efficiencies and healthy living solutions. SinglePoint is initially focused on building the largest network of renewable energy solutions and modernizing the traditional solar and energy storage model. The Company is also actively exploring future growth opportunities in air purification, electric vehicle charging, solar as a subscription service, and additional energy efficiencies and appliances that enhance sustainability and a healthier life. For more information, visit the Company’s website (www.singlepoint.com) and connect on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Certain statements in this news release may contain forward-looking information within the meaning of Rule 175 under the Securities Act of 1933 and Rule 3b-6 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and are subject to the safe harbor created by those rules. All statements, other than statements of fact, included in this release, including, without limitation, statements regarding potential plans and objectives of the Company, the use of proceed, anticipated growth and future expansion, are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties.
There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements.
Technical complications, which may arise, could prevent the prompt implementation of any strategically significant plan(s) outlined above. The Company undertakes no duty to revise or update any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this release.
Investor Contact: JTC Team, LLC
Want Email Alerts?
SinglePoint Highlights Progress of Subsidiaries Driving Company’s Mission to Promote Cleaner Sustainable Lifestyle While Minimizing Impact on the Environment
– Company’s dedication to “People, Planet, Profits” in the solar industry and through subsidiaries at the forefront of driving significant growth opportunities – Continued execution on strategy to build the most comprehensive national solar network and platform of renewable energy solutions to meet rapidly growing demand PHOENIX, July 14, 2021 — SinglePoint Inc. (OTC: SING) (“SinglePoint” or the…
SinglePoint Provides Business Update
– Continued execution on strategy to build the most comprehensive national solar network and platform of renewable energy solutions to meet rapidly growing demand– Company bolsters team at Direct Solar of America with recent hiring of industry experts that have years of solar experience to continue transforming the business and position it for long-term leadership…
SinglePoint Provides Shareholder Update on Spin Off of 1606 Corp.
– 1606 drives execution towards listing on Exchange and establishing leadership position in smokable-hemp market– 1606 has potential to access growing smokable-hemp market with expectations to reach over $300 million by 2025 PHOENIX, June 3, 2021 — SinglePoint Inc. (OTC: SING) (“SinglePoint” or the “Company”), a company focused on providing renewable energy solutions and energy-efficient applications to drive better health…