– Company building the most comprehensive national solar network and portfolio of renewable energy solutions to meet rapidly growing demand
– Strengthened balance sheet bolsters Company’s position to drive growth and access future synergistic expansion opportunities
PHOENIX, March 17, 2021 — SinglePoint Inc. (OTC: SING) (“SinglePoint” or the “Company”), a company focused on providing renewable energy solutions and energy-efficient applications to drive better health and living, closes a transaction for an aggregate of $2,000,000 in preferred stock, that has a fixed price at which it converts into shares of common stock. The terms and conditions of the preferred stock can be accessed via the Company’s latest U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission filings. The Class D preferred subscriptions, executed with GHS Investments, LLC, allows the Company to access additional equity capital from GHS via this equity structure.
Proceeds from the financing will be used for sales and marketing initiatives for the Company’s recently acquired leading solar lead provider, Energy Wyze, and exclusive distributor of an industrial grade, American-made, high-proficiency energy-efficient air purification technology Box PureAir.
“GHS Investments has been a true partner in looking at the long-term growth of the Company and working to achieve those goals through financing. We are pleased to continue our work with them as we build momentum and propel the Company forward. This is another step in the right direction for SinglePoint to solidify operations, improve the balance sheet and continue towards the overall goal of up-listing to a national exchange,” adds Wil Ralston President of SinglePoint
Mr. Ralston also added an update on the Company’s recent subsidiaries, “As schools look to reopen, the need for clean air in the classroom has become the leading priority. Just this week the ESSER II funds have been assigned in many states and schools will be able to begin to take action and purchase the necessary equipment to meet the established guidance. Box Pure Air has submitted bids in schools throughout the nation and we hope that new orders will start to be completed soon and inventory will begin shipping. This funding will help drive the Company’s goals through adding additional sales support functions among other opportunities that with capital can be acted upon.”
In addition to Box Pure Air, SinglePoint will be able to drive new lead acquisition through its recent acquisition of Energy Wyze. The Company will now have additional working capital to drive more leads to its existing customers.
“We have accomplished a lot in the last year, from acquisition to debt repayment, which has strengthened the Company as a whole. This capital raise is the culmination of all the work we have put in to setting up the Company for long term success. With the clean-up of debt and hopefully reaching operational profitability soon within our existing business units we will be able to simply focus on growing shareholder value,” concluded Mr. Ralston.
About SinglePoint Inc.
SinglePoint Inc. is a renewable energy and sustainable lifestyle company focused on providing environmentally friendly energy efficiencies and healthy living solutions. SinglePoint is initially focused on building the largest network of renewable energy solutions and modernizing the traditional solar and energy storage model. The Company is also actively exploring future growth opportunities in air purification, electric vehicle charging, solar as a subscription service, and additional energy efficiencies and appliances that enhance sustainability and a healthier life. For more information, visit the Company’s website (www.singlepoint.com) and connect on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Certain statements in this news release may contain forward-looking information within the meaning of Rule 175 under the Securities Act of 1933 and Rule 3b-6 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and are subject to the safe harbor created by those rules. All statements, other than statements of fact, included in this release, including, without limitation, statements regarding potential plans and objectives of the Company, the use of proceed, anticipated growth and future expansion, are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties.
There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements.
Technical complications, which may arise, could prevent the prompt implementation of any strategically significant plan(s) outlined above. The Company undertakes no duty to revise or update any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this release.
JTC Team, LLC
Want Email Alerts?
SinglePoint to Present at the Virtual Investor ‘Ask the CEO’ Event
– Specialized event intended to provide retail investors direct access to ask their questions to Wil Ralston, President –– Questions can be typed in live during the event or pre-submitted through the event website at virtualinvestorco.com –– The event is taking place on Friday, April 23rd at 1:00 PM ET – PHOENIX, April 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — SinglePoint…
SinglePoint to Present at the Benzinga Cleantech Small Cap Conference
– Live video presentation followed by interactive Q&A with President of SinglePoint, Wil Ralston on Thursday, April 22nd PHOENIX, AZ – April 14, 2021 – SinglePoint Inc. (OTC: SING) (“SinglePoint” or the “Company”), a company focused on providing renewable energy solutions and energy-efficient applications to drive better health and living, today announced that Wil Ralston,…
SinglePoint to Present at the Emerging Growth Conference
– Live video presentation with President of SinglePoint, Wil Ralston, followed by an interactive Q&A session on Wednesday, March 31st PHOENIX, March 30, 2021 — SinglePoint Inc. (OTC: SINGD) (“SinglePoint” or the “Company”), a company focused on providing renewable energy solutions and energy-efficient applications to drive better health and living, today announced that Wil Ralston, President of SinglePoint will…