Phoenix, AZ, Feb. 11, 2020 — SinglePoint Inc. (OTCQB:SING) was recently featured in MICROCAP DAILY, an equity news and research organization focused on micro and small cap companies, which profiled the company and highlighted continued emergence of the SinglePoint opportunities in 2020 and beyond.
View full article here – https://microcapdaily.com/007-reversal-sparks-singlepoint-incotcmktssing/124868/
According to the Microcap Daily article published on February 3, 2020 which has previously covered SinglePoint describing in the following way: “SING is an exciting story in small caps that has quickly attracted legions of shareholders who believe this one goes way higher.”
- Over the past 2 years the Company has made a number of important acquisitions including a Fifty One Percent interest in Direct Solar which has dramatically increased revenues.
- Reported revenues of $1,050,374 for the three months ended September 30, 2019, a 176% increase over the same period in 2018.
The article further went on to state that “Investors are looking for a significant reversal from current levels.”
Currently trading at a $14 million market valuation SING is fully reporting OTCBB with little assets, manageable debt and fast growing sales reporting revenues of $1,050,374 for the three months ended September 30, 2019, a 176% increase over the same period in 2018. SING is an exciting story in small caps having become fully reporting almost one year ago. Direct Solar now has over 60 people deployed across 11 states and 20 cities. In the 3rd and 4th quarters of 2019 SING launched a national proprietary brand, 1606 Original Hemp, which capitalizes on the emerging trend in the smokable hemp market and has already been picked up by distributors and retail outlets. As Greg Lambrecht, SinglePoint CEO, recently commented: “We as a team expect to position SingleSeed and SinglePoint as market leader in the CBD market.”
About SinglePoint, Inc.
Founded in 2011 SinglePoint, Inc (SING) invests in and acquires brands and companies that will benefit from injection of growth capital and the sales and marketing expertise of SinglePoint. The company portfolio currently includes solar, hemp and technology applications. SinglePoint is working to grow the company to a multi-national brand.
For more information visit: www.SinglePoint.com
Certain statements in this news release may contain forward-looking information within the meaning of Rule 175 under the Securities Act of 1933 and Rule 3b-6 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and are subject to the safe harbor created by those rules. All statements, other than statements of fact, included in this release, including, without limitation, statements regarding potential future plans and objectives of the Company, are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements.
Technical complications, which may arise, could prevent the prompt implementation of any strategically significant plan(s) outlined above. The Company undertakes no duty to revise or update any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this release.
Want Email Alerts?
SinglePoint to Present at the Virtual Investor ‘Ask the CEO’ Event
– Specialized event intended to provide retail investors direct access to ask their questions to Wil Ralston, President –– Questions can be typed in live during the event or pre-submitted through the event website at virtualinvestorco.com –– The event is taking place on Friday, April 23rd at 1:00 PM ET – PHOENIX, April 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — SinglePoint…
SinglePoint to Present at the Benzinga Cleantech Small Cap Conference
– Live video presentation followed by interactive Q&A with President of SinglePoint, Wil Ralston on Thursday, April 22nd PHOENIX, AZ – April 14, 2021 – SinglePoint Inc. (OTC: SING) (“SinglePoint” or the “Company”), a company focused on providing renewable energy solutions and energy-efficient applications to drive better health and living, today announced that Wil Ralston,…
SinglePoint to Present at the Emerging Growth Conference
– Live video presentation with President of SinglePoint, Wil Ralston, followed by an interactive Q&A session on Wednesday, March 31st PHOENIX, March 30, 2021 — SinglePoint Inc. (OTC: SINGD) (“SinglePoint” or the “Company”), a company focused on providing renewable energy solutions and energy-efficient applications to drive better health and living, today announced that Wil Ralston, President of SinglePoint will…