Virtual Solar Sales Platform successfully utilized to garner Sales, reducing and/or eliminating the sales cycle that primarily utilized in-person, in-home contact in a proactive response to COVID-19 safety precautions for our customers and employees. Battery Storage and Disaster preparedness continue to help drive consumer purchasing decisions
SinglePoint Inc. (OTCQB: SING) subsidiary Direct Solar America, a leading solar brokerage solution, has added 9 additional states, Colorado, New Mexico, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, Georgia, South Carolina, New Jersey, and Connecticut since it recently repositioned it’s salesforce to leverage technology platforms that enable the Company to initiate and close a solar transaction utilizing remote and virtual solar sales professionals. Shifting to a virtual sales force has been a primary focus of management since the acquisition of the company by SinglePoint in May 2019, as we believe that the ability to book sales without an in-home visit is an additional differentiator and competitive advantage in the industry where door-to-door sales of residential solar had been the common practice.
Unprecedented market conditions and temporary in-person safety concerns due to the global COVID-19 virus accelerated our timeline and adoption of this initiative. In the first week the company has closed multiple residential deals and continues to build a pipeline of homeowners interested in lessening their environmental impact while saving money by going solar. We have also seen an increase in homeowners concerned with disaster preparedness through solar and battery backup to ensure that they have access to power at home regardless of existing conditions. Home batteries store solar power so that customers can avoid expensive time-based utility rates and keep a home powered up during an outage, which solar by itself cannot do. Heightened consumer interest in clean backup power, following a wave of wildfire-related blackouts in California, spurred residential storage to its biggest-ever quarter at the close of 2019, when the industry installed 40.4 megawatts, according to data from Wood Mackenzie and the Energy Storage Association.
Direct Solar America now operates in 25 states. Partnering with top contractors across the nation has provided the company the ability to scale quickly and provide homeowners with the information needed to make an educated decision on going solar. From education to installation Direct Solar America works with our homeowners throughout the entire process.
“The Direct Solar America management team did a great job re-positioning the company quickly in these uncertain times. Across various industries, companies are being forced to transform and adapt critical components of their business model to accommodate social and physical distancing due to COVID-19, scrambling to implement solutions that allow them to continue to operate. We are fortunate that we had identified this as a strategic need at the acquisition and the foresight to begin working on implementing this type of solution. We are encouraged that we have been able to retain most of our top sales professionals and can now give them the tools to succeed in virtual sales. Ultimately we believe this is a significant improvement in the process and will continue to drive the company to new levels in the future”, states Greg Lambrecht CEO SinglePoint.
To set an appointment call 844-830-1615 or visit https://directsolaramerica.com/appointment/
Our online solar process is a place for homeowners to feel comfortable and enjoy a no pressure sales environment. We look to educate homeowners on the available options in their local area encompassing product, installation and financing. We work with licensed, vetted contractors in multiple states and leverage that expertise to help homeowners make the best choice that brings the best value when selecting a solar system.
Direct Solar America is currently bringing on additional virtual agents. If you are interested in setting appointments or selling solar please contact 844-830-1615 and ask how you can start selling solar with Direct Solar America.
Recently announced SinglePoint Highlights
- Full Year Revenue increased 189% to a record $3,343,833 million
- Full Year Gross profit increased 269% to a record $990,777 thousand
- Repaid Convertible note payable to investor (the “CVP Note”) dated October 10, 2017
- Launched Klen Hands – Hemp Seed Oil Infused Hand Sanitizer on March 13, 2020
About SinglePoint, Inc.
Founded in 2011 SinglePoint, Inc (OTCQB: SING) invests in and acquires brands and companies that will benefit from injection of growth capital and the sales and marketing expertise of SinglePoint. The company portfolio currently includes solar, hemp and technology applications. SinglePoint is working to grow the company to a multinational brand.
Certain statements in this news release may contain forward-looking information within the meaning of Rule 175 under the Securities Act of 1933 and Rule 3b-6 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, and are subject to the safe harbor created by those rules. All statements, other than statements of fact, included in this release, including, without limitation, statements regarding potential future plans and objectives of the Company, are forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements.
Technical complications, which may arise, could prevent the prompt implementation of any strategically significant plan(s) outlined above. The Company undertakes no duty to revise or update any forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this release.
Want Email Alerts?
SinglePoint Highlights Progress of Subsidiaries Driving Company’s Mission to Promote Cleaner Sustainable Lifestyle While Minimizing Impact on the Environment
– Company’s dedication to “People, Planet, Profits” in the solar industry and through subsidiaries at the forefront of driving significant growth opportunities – Continued execution on strategy to build the most comprehensive national solar network and platform of renewable energy solutions to meet rapidly growing demand PHOENIX, July 14, 2021 — SinglePoint Inc. (OTC: SING) (“SinglePoint” or the…
SinglePoint Provides Business Update
– Continued execution on strategy to build the most comprehensive national solar network and platform of renewable energy solutions to meet rapidly growing demand– Company bolsters team at Direct Solar of America with recent hiring of industry experts that have years of solar experience to continue transforming the business and position it for long-term leadership…
SinglePoint Provides Shareholder Update on Spin Off of 1606 Corp.
– 1606 drives execution towards listing on Exchange and establishing leadership position in smokable-hemp market– 1606 has potential to access growing smokable-hemp market with expectations to reach over $300 million by 2025 PHOENIX, June 3, 2021 — SinglePoint Inc. (OTC: SING) (“SinglePoint” or the “Company”), a company focused on providing renewable energy solutions and energy-efficient applications to drive better health…